Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:43 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 8 hours
Board index » Welcome » Guild Info

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Helaman

Post subject: Gquit
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 pm 
Though we are a casual based Guild, we have our share of hardcore players who want to raid. So if you want end-game gear, please consider the fact that many Guild Members share your same desires. Instead of becoming inpatient, like so many in the past, consider helping other Guild Members lvl so that we can have more Raiders and raid more frequently.

We do understand that everyone has/can have very different schedules. If things aren't working out for you, thats understandable. Find something that works best for you. No hard feelings, we wish you luck, just please do not turn your Gquit into a drama fest. If you are going to publicly pursue a new Guild, please give us the courtesy be quitting the Guild first. Looking for a Guild while holding on to your current one can appear to be disrespectful to your current Guild. If I see or receive a SS of an LDS Guild Member doing this, I will remove you on the spot the next time I am on. Besides, the better Guilds that are out there will have you App on their website, so really, you shouldn't be asking for Guilds to "Apply to you," because thats just silly.

With that said, any comments made that reflect on our Guild poorly, will result in a removal of all ALT characters, Forum and Vent Bans. No hard feelings, we wish you the best, but please do not disrespect the Guild.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Board index » Welcome » Guild Info